Everyone slides through Sigil sooner or later. But plenty of cutters call the Cage home, and it's their shops, trades, and peels that keep the jink flowing - and the bone-boxes flapping. A body's got to know who sells bogus goods, and who'll scrag him (or worse) just for the fun of it. 'Course, the trick is telling friend from foe. In Sigil, a fiery fiend ain't always a serpent, and a shining celestial ain't always a lamb.

2.09.2009

Tattoo


For every significant event in my life, I get a tattoo. To date, I have three:

- One for when my brother died;
- One for when I decided I wasn't going to die the same way he did, and;
- One representing my beautiful (yet currently grumpy and tired) wife.

Now, I must decide upon an image to represent my daughter. I've already decided upon the theme which is something representing the word "bloom'', as this is the original meaning to the name 'Chloe'.

The design must be powerful, but simple and small as the tattoo will only be about the size of a large coin. Some likable designs from trawling the internet include the one above and the one below. If anyone out there stumbles across this and has some suggestions, I'd love to see them.



No comments: