Everyone slides through Sigil sooner or later. But plenty of cutters call the Cage home, and it's their shops, trades, and peels that keep the jink flowing - and the bone-boxes flapping. A body's got to know who sells bogus goods, and who'll scrag him (or worse) just for the fun of it. 'Course, the trick is telling friend from foe. In Sigil, a fiery fiend ain't always a serpent, and a shining celestial ain't always a lamb.

1.04.2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and all that....

Big changes coming for me this year, and while it's going to be a challenge, I'm really looking forward to it. I've found a nifty countdown widget thingy (*points to the right*) to highlight when Project Bloom's going to kick off (the name will eventually make sense).

But more on that later.

So traditionally, now is the time to make resolutions for the New Year, so here we go:

1. Don't forget what's really important.

2. Given the above, work smarter - not harder.

3. Become more focused on my hobbying pursuits - i.e. more quality and less quantity.

I might keep it at that for the time being, any more and I might scare myself.

1 comment:

Gobsmasha said...

4. Buy beer for Gobsmasha