Everyone slides through Sigil sooner or later. But plenty of cutters call the Cage home, and it's their shops, trades, and peels that keep the jink flowing - and the bone-boxes flapping. A body's got to know who sells bogus goods, and who'll scrag him (or worse) just for the fun of it. 'Course, the trick is telling friend from foe. In Sigil, a fiery fiend ain't always a serpent, and a shining celestial ain't always a lamb.

9.05.2007

Eldar - Part 1

Here are some Eldar Dire Avengers that I've been working on. I fell in love with these aliens when I first spotted the original art concepts by Jes Goodwin way back in some early editions of White Dwarf. I seriously recommend that you track down his collection 'The Gothic and the Eldritch' - his work is some of the most graceful I have ever seen and truly does the Eldar justice.


Again, works in progress - and that damned flash!






While I'm at it, here's the Exarch (or group leader) that goes with this lot:


1 comment:

Ad Astra said...

Love the Exarch with the two Avenger Shuriken Catapults- nice to see the touch on the model.