Everyone slides through Sigil sooner or later. But plenty of cutters call the Cage home, and it's their shops, trades, and peels that keep the jink flowing - and the bone-boxes flapping. A body's got to know who sells bogus goods, and who'll scrag him (or worse) just for the fun of it. 'Course, the trick is telling friend from foe. In Sigil, a fiery fiend ain't always a serpent, and a shining celestial ain't always a lamb.

9.06.2007

A Whole New World....

Well haven't I just gone IT crazy....Not just content with my own website, I've gone and created my own forum board as well. It's just one big party here at Sigil....Check out the link section, or below:

http://sigil.freeforums.org/

Will most likely use it for things that just don't fit here, including work on a novel that I've had banging around in my head for ages...

No comments: